Monday, March 17, 2008

Road Trip - Matthew 5 43-48

Matthew 5:43-48

Here is a personal Book Survey of mine

WIS: What it Says...put into my ain words, somewhat.

WIT: What Iodine Think...What this transition made me believe about

TBV: The Best Verse...I believe you got this 1 :)

WIS: It have been said to love your neighbours and to detest your enemies, but I state you to love your enemies and to pray for those that persecute you. The Godhead do the sun to lift on the good and on the wicked and He directs the rainfall onto the righteous and the unrighteous. Loving those that love you is not worthy of a reward, anyone can make that. Greeting only your blood brothers is easy to do, even the heathens are doing that. Be perfect as your Heavenly Father is perfect.

WIT: I love poetry 46, which states how anyone can love the individual that loves them. How true is that? It is easy to make something when everyone is pulling for you. It is easy to carry through a dreaming when everything falls right into your lap. What wages is there? Often the best portion about getting somewhere is the journeying that you took to acquire there, road TRIP!

The same travels for loving people. If you wronged me and I demo you decorate that is the worst penalty ever. It is a very uncomfortable feeling when person I really disfavor makes something nice for me. They throw the door, take other clip to assist me transport something, whatever it is. You are torn between your dislike and gratitude. Usually, the gratitude wins and you pass on your appreciation. This 1 bantam event is often the first in tearing down the barriers that separate you two.

TBV: 5:44 But I state you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be boys of your Father in Heaven.

AND... 5:46 If you love those who love you, what wages will you get? Are not even the taxation aggregators doing that?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?